At Envision, we take pride in our people. We provide a stimulating and enabling environment for our talent to work on cutting edge technologies, challenging assignments and global engagements. Exceptionally skilled talent, deep industry insight and a strong emphasis on innovation that drives better results for customers are among the key differentiators of Envision that are owned and sustained by our people.
- 220+ professionals with strong industry experience, subject matter expertise, technical acumen and consulting mindset
- Industry experts across: Utilities, Telecom, Power Generations, Facilities, Sea/Air ports, Transportation, and Manufacturing
- Certified consultants in IBM Maximo, Microsoft Technologies, SAP, Tivoli, Cognos, MS Dynamics)
- PMP and Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Prince 2 Practitioners
- Strong Maximo Technical & Functional Consultants with highest number of Maximo Consultants.
- Dedicated engineers for Ports, Transportation & Logistics solutions
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Angular JS, Boot Strap, Node JS
- C#, .Net, MVC
- Tivoli Maximo
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- Oracle EAM
BIG DATA / Analytics
- Mango DB, Casandra, Informix
- SPSS, R
- Cognos, BO
- IBM Mobile First
- Android, IOS, Windows
- Websphere, Weblogic
- Jboss, ESB
Our work environment is defined by our vision and values; and is a reflection of our commitment to ‘Customer First’ and ‘Drive towards Excellence’.
Diversity: We believe that diversity at workplace enables us to develop complete, stronger and intelligent solutions. We actively seek diversity in acquiring talent; we encourage diversity of views and perspectives; and we consciously build diverse, cross-functional teams to serve our clients.
Empowerment: We provide freedom and opportunities for our associates to challenge, propose, innovate, design, pilot, develop, test and implement ‘solutions’ – with an objective to serve clients with distinction, advance the organization’s mission, and accelerate their careers.
Innovation: Staying ahead of the curve and remaining firmly focused on ‘the next’ (rather than now) are central to our existence. Our services and solutions are defined by our ability to make our customers exceptionally successful today and tomorrow. Our work environment places a premium on our collective competence to envision the future and lead the change.
Envision is the right place to work and grow. Envision is a springboard for growth and fountain head for innovation, Whether you are a fresher who is eager to learn, hungry to grow or a senior who wants to lead and change, and flex your intellectual muscle to innovate.