iPortman Product Features
iPortman is a web based solution capable of capturing port operations involving Marine, Vessel, Cargo, Stockyard, Logistics, Asset, Facilities Maintenance, Safety, Agents, Port Services, Billing and Security adopting to standard documentation procedures.
It is also capable of integrating with back office enterprise wide solutions like SAP and Oracle Applications or any other standard ERP/Financial System. In effect, iPortman is a Robust, Versatile, Scalable, High availability and performance solution to meet Port throughput operations reducing vessel turnaround times, improvises efficiency, optimizing port resources and operations by adoption to standard and best practices in all ports operations.
iPortman addresses all High level business requirements to fully automate the bulk cargo handling and integrating to various other applications for smooth and reliable data flow to help organization for fast functioning and decision making.
The following are the complete end to end business process iPortman addresses to automate bulk cargo handling
Vessel Arrival Planning
Vessel master and details
- Vessel arrival notice
- Stowage plan
- Critical hatch calculation
- Vessel working plan
- Resource planning
- Vessel activities till cargo evacuation
- Vessel voyage estimate for costing
- Berth assignment
- Stock yard assignment
- Equipment assignment
- People assignment
- Tug assignment
- Pilot assignment
- Pilotage and towage scheduling
- Resource planning for marine
- Costing per voyage for marine activities
- Pre deposits for marine and cargo charges
- Classification as MV, MBC, Coastal
- Provision for periodic charges
- Mapping of pre advice with vessel declaration
- Interface with customer accounts (IFS)
- Mapping with vessel declaration for marine services
- Periodic reports on vessel performance
- Mapping with resource planning and plan for subsequent shift
- Auto reports to customers and regulatory authority
- KPI mapping for vessel and all resources
- Periodic reports for all balance cargo with storage area details
- Conversion of bulk into break bulk and vice a versa and account of same
- Plan for cargo delivery
- Plan for cargo carting
Cargo Delivery and Carting,
- Delivery/receipt order
- Railway indent for empty rake
- Rake placing
- Rake loading/unloading planning
- Rake loading
- Delivery invoicing
- Interface with weighbridges system
- Interface with in-motion weighbridge system
Stock yard management
- Stock/cargo transfers.
- Stock yard hand over
- Stock yard take over
- Stock yard billing
- Storage billing.
- Provision of various contracts for equipment and manpower
- Contract management
- Mapping of actual resource utilization with contractors invoice, vessel/periodic/activity
Interface with IFS accounts for contractors accounts and vessel costing.
Tariff configuration and Customer Billing
- Vessel/periodic and activity trigger billing
- Cargo wise, agent wise tariff configuration.
- Service wise, agent wise and vessel wise tariff configuration.
- Provision to add and edit tariff items
- Interface with account and finance system for customer billing, preadvice and ledger accounts
Service hosted along with application
Most of required services configuration are deployable along with application and new services can be created and configured during the implementation and support.
Services are self configurable by user.
- Vessel Related Services Port Dues
- Pilotage Charges(Fee)
- Detention Charges
- Pilotage Cancellation charges
- Pilotage for dredgers
- Shifting Charges
- Berth Hire Charges
- Priority Berth Hire Charges
- Supply of fresh water
- Towage charges
- Pilot launch hire charges
- Garbage discharge services
- Oil cess charges
- Additional Tug hire
- Partial Cold movement charges
- Full Cold movement charges
- Ship chandelling
Cargo Related Services Demurrage Charges'
- Equipment on Wharf
- Port dues
- Equipment on Wharf cancellation
- Removal charges(from wharf)
- Weighing charges
- Weighing certificate
- Stock yard rent
- Rail charges
- Floating crafty charges
- Bunk rental charges
- Fumigation charges
- Stevedoring charges
- Certificate issue charges
- License fee
- Pipeline charges
- Port dry dock charges
- Ground rent on container
- Fuel Charges
- Fuel transportation charges
- iPortman come with best of the breed reporting tool Jasper Reports.
- Generates more than 150 Critical operation Reports, MIS.
- Capable to generate adhoc reports.
- Provision for customized reports
Copyrights © envisionesl.com. All Rights Reserved